Thursday, September 6, 2012

My awesome performence

It seemed like it was night time at the dark CBS arena, with all the lights looking down on the stage. I thought I would have got used to the whole getting butterflies in my stomach thing seeming It was my third time time going on stage with The Burnham School Kapa Haka group.

I was so nervous going onto stage, but my best friend Hannah just told me "kia kaha" and I did. When we walked on stage I stood tall and showed no sign of nervousness. The boys led with a strong Haka which got my hopes up. Their Haka showed how tough they were, it was just so amazing. Then the girls had the best leaders ever, which were Hannah, Britteney and the most brilliant of the all was I Taleah herself. We led off with a loud and awesome start. We had the best performance ever!



1 comment:

  1. Grate work you did grate on the day and you did a grate story

    ReplyDelete